Summer means hot temperatures and… Popsicles, right?! Or better: Double chocolate popsicles 😍
Now you can enjoy a healthy keto version of this yummy summer treat made with our keto chocolate bars.
This recipe is also made with organic whipping cream, but if you are on a dairy-free or vegan diet (read this article for more info about dairy on a keto diet), don’t worry.
You can swap the whipping cream for coconut cream or the solid part of a can of coconut milk.
If you decide to use whipping cream, we recommend you to use an organic brand and also to be careful when choosing the fat content. There are a lot of creams that are not for whipping but for cooking and the fat content is very low and also contains suspicious ingredients…
Go for whipping cream with more than 35% fat content and no other ingredients, just cream.
Keto Double Chocolate Popsicle Recipe
(Makes 6/7 mini-popsicles)
- 200ml of 35% fat whipping cream
- 2 Funky Fat Foods Dark Chocolate 75% bars
- 1 Funky Fat Foods White Chocolate bar
- 2 drops of pure vanilla scent
- 1 tbsp of erythritol (optional)
You will also need popsicle mould, sticks and a food processor.
- Whip the cream until it has a nice consistency using a food processor or rods (gym time!). If you are using coconut milk, we recommend you to put it in the fridge the night before so the fat will solidify and would be easier for you to use it.
- Melt the white chocolate bar in a water bath and then add it into the whipped cream while stirring. Then, add 2 drops of vanilla scent and pour the mix into the moulds and remember to put the stick so you can eat them later from it ;)
- Freeze for, at least, 4 hours.
Enjoy the summer and leave a comment below if you tried this recipe. Would love to hear what you think!
Other blogs you might enjoy.