Mmmmm, we love a good muffin. Especially these extra chocolaty ones! 😋
We feel that these might become your new favourite muffins. Nothing can ruin your day by putting Funky Fat Chocs on top! They're not hard to make, so let's get into it.
📝Ingredients for 12 muffins
- 3 eggs at room temperature (eggs, room temperature)
- 20gr erythritol, or more if needed (erythritol, or more if needed)
- 70ml almond or coconut drink (almond or coconut drink)
- 120ml coconut or greek yoghurt (coconut or greek yoghurt)
- 80ml coconut oil (coconut oil)
- 225gr almond flour (almond flour)
- 40g cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder (baking powder)
- 60gr chopped Funky Fat dark chocolate (chopped dark chocolate)
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs, erythritol, almond drink, coconut oil and yoghurt.
- In another bowl mix the ground almonds with the cocoa and baking powder.
- Add the wet mixture to the second bowl and stir until smooth.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees, heating on top and bottom.
- Pour the batter into the tins and bake for 25 minutes. Check that the muffins are cooked with the help of a toothpick, otherwise bake for a further 3/5 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool on a wire rack and enjoy the taste of them when they have cooled down!