Christmas mode ON, with these dark Funky Fat chocolate sheets. They're the perfect healthy and Keto alternative to the traditional nougat that hasn’t been missing for years at home. Enjoy the holidays in a refreshing and extra sweet way this year, with this delicious Funky Fat recipe.
- 3 bars of Funky Fat Choc Dark or White
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie together with the tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Spread the chocolate on a sheet of parchment paper. Now it is time to put the toppings on top.
In this case: pistachios, goji berries, orange zest and sea salt.
- You can also try with: cranberries, pecan nuts, almond pieces or shredded coconut....
- Let the chocolate cool at room temperature and then put it in the fridge for as many days as it lasts... enjoy!
Enjoy your Funky Fat Holiday Bark! 🍫
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.