Disclaimer: this recipe was created by @misrecetukas_keto_lowcarb
You can make this delicious recipe in 10 minutes and I guarantee you'll want to make it again and again because it's so good.😍😋
👉🏼Ingredients (3 units)
- 1 egg
- 30gr extra fine almond flour medittshealthy
- 15gr of pure cocoa
- 25gr Erythritol
- 15gr of ghee naturseed
- 40gr of cream
- 40gr of Philadelphia
- 4gr yeast royal_postres
- Pinch of pink salt
- Unsweetened chocolate chips koro_spain
- Ounce of chocolate Funky Fat Foods
- sugar-free ferrero cream,
- ketonutela or sugar-free chocolate kinder cream to your liking.
- Mix all the ingredients except the chocolate chips and the filling.
- Pour into the moulds and add an ounce of chocolate or a teaspoon of your favourite unsweetened chocolate cream in the centre, making sure it is well covered with the first mixture.
- Add some chocolate chips on top and place in our airfryer for 8 minutes at 180°C, be careful not to leave it longer if it doesn't set completely and what we want to achieve is that liquid texture in the centre 😋.
We hope you love this easy Chocolate Volcan as much as we do!! 🍫😍
Other recipes you might like: