Disclaimer: this recipe was created by Simona from @trustnocarb as well as the accompanying images.
This recipe is perfect for when you need a chocolate milk drink with an extra kick 😉. Take notes!
- 6 squares of Funky Fat Choc
- 60ml almond milk
- 20ml heavy cream
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- 30ml vodka
- 8-10 ice cubes
- In a water bath, melt the Funky Fat Choc.
- Chop half a square of Funky Fat Choc. Wet the rim of a martini glass, and dig it in the chopped Funky Fat Choc.
- Pour 1 tbsp of chocolate cream into the Martini glass
- Mix the almond milk, the heavy cream, and the vanilla extract with the remaining chocolate cream.
- Shake the mixture with the vodka and the ice.
- Pour the Keto Martini into the Martini glass.
- Enjoy your keto Chocolate Martini
Check out the full video here!
*Mocktail version: Replace the Vodka with water or almond milk.
Other recipes you might enjoy: