These keto white chocolate fat bombs are sweet, filling and yet another easy and creative way to get all the benefits from our white chocolate bars.
Fat bombs are the perfect snack also if you're feeling like a very easy, tasty and high-fat nutritious treat.
You will only need two Funky Fat Foods White Chocolate bars and good macadamia butter. You can buy it or make your own (which is very easy and cheap, at the end of this article, you can find a great recipe for it as well). If you're buying it, make sure it is unsweetened and keto-friendly, ok?
Of course, it is important to say that our white chocolate bars are 100% keto and made with only clean ingredients. We also use erythritol as a sweetener, the cleanest and safest option for you. No bloating or blood sugar spikes.
Macadamia nuts are also one of the best options if you love nuts and are on a keto diet: They are only 5g of carbs per 100g 😍
Keto White Chocolate Fat Bombs with macadamia butter
Ingredients (makes 3 servings)
- 2 bars of Funky Fat Foods' white chocolate
- Add 3 tablespoons of macadamia butter
- A few macadamia nuts ( to grind ).
- 3 muffin cups.
- A Muffin baking tray.
- Melt de chocolate bars in your microwave for 20 seconds, stir and place them in the microwave for 10 seconds more. Stir again until the bar is perfectly melted and creamy.
- Place the muffin cups into the baking tray and add two tablespoons of chocolate, one of macadamia spread and then, cover again with one tablespoon of chocolate.
- 3. Finally, grind some macadamia nuts and sprinkle them on top to add some crunch.
- Place the tray in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour till the fat bombs are solid enough to eat.
Bonus tip: how to make macadamia butter at home
Macadamia butter can be difficult to find in stores, but luckily it is very easy to make at home. Just like all nut and seed butter, and believe me, you can save a lot of money by making them yourself.
1. You only need 200g of your favourite natural nuts or seeds and a good food processor. It must be able to work for 4-5 minutes with no problem.
2. Place the nuts into the food processor and blend at maximum power for 4-5 minutes or until they have the desired consistency.
3. Put the butter into a glass jar and store it in a dry place. Now you can enjoy it every time you're craving some fat bombs!
Let us know in the comments below if you liked this recipe or check out our many other delicious keto recipes.
Other blogs you might enjoy:
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.