You don't know how good these Toblerone Pralines are, Good thing they are easy to make!! 😍
- 100 grams (2 bars) Funky Fat Chocs
- 15 grams of crispy pork rind
- Melt the chocolate au bain marie.
- Meanwhile, put the crispy pork rind in a food processor and grind it into fine crumbs.
- Add the crushed pork rind to the melted chocolate and mix it together with a spatula.
- Pour the chocolate with the bacon into the moulds and place them in the fridge. Leave them to cool for at least 20 minutes until the chocolate has hardened.
Click here to watch the full step by step of the recipe
Hope you enjoy!!
Other recipes you might like: