Disclaimer: This recipe and the accompanying images were created by Simona Zucca from @myreeth
Let's take a turn and make hot chocolate with a twist: Creamy Hazelnut Hot Chocolate. It's super easy, quick to make, and a very delicious recipe for a very creamy & Funky hot chocolate. Ready for this new experience? Let's get into it!
- 400 ml milk or veggie drink (hazelnut milk looks brutal on you).
- 80 gr delicious Funky Fat hazelnut chocolate
- 40 gr protein (preferably pick hazelnut or chocolate flavour)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Optional: 1 tsp reishi powder and 1 tsp kuzu.
You can also put a little bit of sweetener, cinnamon powder or bourbon vanilla.
- Put all the ingredients in a saucepan and stir well until they are integrated. Cook for about 5 minutes, over medium heat, until the chocolate dissolves and thickens a little.
- Serve in your favorite holiday mug with whipped cream or whipped coconut cream (for the veggie option) and cinnamon stick.