The recipe (& images) we bring to you today is by Rodrigo from @umamidealer.
This is his 100% plant-based healthy breakfast version of the well-known oatmeal bar. These oats have an exquisite layer of dark chocolate and crunchy toasted cereals.
We are sure they'll take your sweet craving away at any time of the day. Let's go!
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 pinch of salt
- 20 gr of natural soy cereals
- 1 tablespoon of defatted cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 50 gr. of fine oat flakes
- 1 scoop vanilla flavored vegan protein scoop
- 1 dash of vegetable drink
- 140 gr of absolutely coconut plain yogurt
- 30 g Funky Fat Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil
STEP BY STEP:
1. Start by mixing the dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add the banana, mash well, and pour in the yogurt.
3. Beat like there is no tomorrow until a uniform mixture is obtained. If the texture is too thick, add a splash of vegetable drink and mix again.
4. Add the soy cereals on the surface, flattening it with the help of a spoon.
5. Melt the chocolate with the coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave. Do it in short intervals so that it does not burn. Once ready, spread it over the entire surface of the bowl and let it set overnight in the refrigerator (for at least 4 hours).
6. The next morning, take your breakfast out of the fridge, break the surface with your spoon and enjoy. This guilt-free bowl is on me baby!
We hope you enjoy making this delicious recipe!
Other recipes you might like: