Disclaimer: This recipe and the accompanying images were created by Simona Zucca from @trustnocarb
Not everything is what it looks like! This delicious chocolate recipe proves that. This delicious salami-shaped chocolate recipe is easy to make and extremely delicious! So what are we waiting for? Let's get into it.
For the cookies:
- 125 almond flour
- 1 tablespoon sweetener
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 3 tablespoons butter
For the chocolate salami:
- 100 g Funky Fat dark chocolate
- 20 g butter
- 1 egg
- 50 g erythritol
- 1 small glass rum (optional)
- Mix the ingredients for the cookies and bake for 10-15 minutes (180C).
Meanwhile, cut your funky Fat Choc into small pieces, and melt it in a waterbath with the butter.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg with the erythritol. Mix it with the melted chocolate. If you want, add in the rum (optional).
- Leave this chocolate paste in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Crumble 100 grams of keto cookies, and mix them with the chocolate paste.
- Make a salami shape with the help of a baking paper sheet.
Let the chocolate salami rest in the fridge -wrapped in the baking sheet -for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle some powdered erythritol. Your chocolate salami is ready to enjoy!