*Disclaimer: This recipe was created by Nury from nury.mothers.life as well as the accompanying images.
Grab your favourite mug and whip up these quick and easy keto muffins with a potent matcha and white chocolate flavour. A gluten-free, dairy-free treat that's ready in 5 minutes!
- 1 tbsp. ground almond flour
- ½ tbsp. Matcha powder
- 1 tbsp. granulated erythritol (optional)
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- 1⁄8 tsp. vanilla extract or the flavour you like best e.g. I like caramel
- 1 beaten egg
- ¾ tbsp. coconut oil
- ¼ tsp. coconut oil or butter to grease the bowl
- 1oz unsweetened white Funky Fat Chocolate and another in chunks.
Watch the video for instructions!
Other recipes you might enjoy: