This recipe is a healthy and of course 100% plant-based version of the famous white chocolate bar that we all know so well.
Whether you are a lover or a hater of this variety, this is one of the breakfasts you should try to treat yourself and convince yourself of how good it is.
-1 ripe banana
-1 pinch of salt
-1 tsp. vanilla essence
-2 tsp. chia seeds
-1 dash of vegetable oat drink
-1 scoop vanilla-flavored vegan protein scoop
-50 g of coarse oat flakes
-140g natural vegetable soy and coconut yogurt
-1/2 tsp coconut oil.
-20g natural soy cereal
-60g Funky Fat White Chocolate
1. Start by whisking the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Add the mashed banana and yogurt.
3. Then mix everything together until smooth.
4. Add a splash of vegetable drink if you want a lighter texture and mix again.
5. Now it's time to sprinkle the cereals over the surface with your characteristic flow.
6. Next, melt the chocolate with the coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave. Always in short intervals of less than 30 seconds to avoid burning.
7. Pour over the surface of the bowl and let it set in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 4 hours.
8. The next morning say good morning, take it out of the fridge, and enjoy the flashback to your childhood.
We hope you enjoy the trip!
Other recipes you might like: