We are spending a lot of time at home right now and it's definitely a great idea to give some tasty-looking Keto dessert recipes a try. You know... those waiting on your bookmarks tabs, Instagram saves and Pinterest boards for far too long.
We are doing the exact same thing. But to be honest, many keto recipes out there need an essay of ingredients and sounds a bit too complicated. If you're looking for a delicious treat that you don't need to be a kitchen master to make and that need only a few ingredients... now you found it!
This recipe was made by Anouk Goedegebuur.
- 60g almond flour
- 35g unsalted butter
- 40g erythritol
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 150g KetoCacao Dark (3 bars)
- A bit of Himalayan/sea salt flakes
- A pinch of salt (in powder form)
- Cover a 12cm springform pan with plastic wrap and set it aside.
- Put the butter, erythritol, vanilla extract, and the pinch of salt in another pan over low heat (while stirring occasionally) until everything is melted. We personally recommend to put the erythritol slowly to check the level of sweetness.
- Remove the pan and let it cool slightly.
- Add the almond flour to the pan and stir well until the mixture gets the consistency of cookie dough ( you may need to add a little bit of water)
- Press the dough into the springform pan and let it get harder - in the fridge or freezer if you want it to be quicker
- Meanwhile, melt 1 1/2 chocolate bars and pour it over the cookie dough.
- Put the springform pan back in the fridge until the chocolate is hard.
- Remove the springform from the fridge and smash the disc with something heavy - so the cookie dough will crack in different pieces. Place the pieces in a separate place.
- Melt the remaining chocolate bars and dip the bottom of the pieces (aka the side that is not covered in chocolate) - one by one.
- Finally, sprinkle everything with Himalayan or sea salt and place them back in the fridge for a bit until the other chocolate side is equally hard.
Like this recipe idea? While you're here, check out some other easy keto dessert recipes to try at home: