Summer means hot temperatures and… Popsicles, right?! Or better: Double chocolate popsicles
Now you can enjoy a healthy keto version of this yummy summer treat made with our keto chocolate bars.
You can swap the whipping cream for coconut cream or the solid part of a can of coconut milk.
If you decide to use whipping cream, we recommend you to use an organic brand and also to be careful when choosing the fat content. There are a lot of creams that are not for whipping but for cooking and the fat content is very low and also contains suspicious ingredients…
Go for whipping cream with more than 35% fat content and no other ingredients, just cream.
Makes 6/7 mini-popsicles
- 200ml of 35% fat whipping cream
- 2 Funky Fat Dark Chocolate
- 1 Funky Fat White Chocolate
- 2 drops of pure vanilla scent
- 1 tbsp of erythritol (optional)
- Popsicle mould
- Food processor.
- Whip the cream until it has a nice consistency using a food processor or rods (gym time!). If you are using coconut milk, we recommend you to put it in the fridge the night before so the fat will solidify and would be easier for you to use it.
- Melt the white chocolate bar in a water bath and then add it into the whipped cream while stirring. Then, add 2 drops of vanilla scent and pour the mix into the moulds and remember to put the stick so you can eat them later from it ;)
- Freeze for, at least, 4 hours.
- To cover the popsicles, melt the 75% dark chocolate bars in a water bath and put it into a bowl.
- Carefully, take off the popsicles and bath them into the melted dark chocolate. You can also use a spoon to assure all the popsicle is covered.
- Then put them in a tray into the freezer with enough separation and enjoy them when you want.