Disclaimer: This recipe and the accompanying images were created by @andy.genia
If they gave awards for the EASIEST desserts this recipe would definitely win... Also it's incredibly good
- 100g Funky Fat Chocolate
- 75g peanut butter (you can use smooth or crunchy or other nut spread).
1. Melt the chocolate in the micro in 30-second batches (so it doesn't burn).
2. Once melted add the peanut butter, and mix well.
- Add a pinch of salt flakes for an extra special touch
- Transfer the mixture to a cover, if you don't have a cover and you have a mold for bonbons, all the better!
- Freeze for at least one hour ... AND READY!
To see the full recipe click here.