We love mug cakes because it is super easy and quick to make and it does not ever disappoint. This one was made with KetoCacao White and will bring a cup of sweetness, energy and satisfaction to your late afternoons.
This recipe was made by Anouk Goedegebuur . Check her out for more delicious recipes 😍
- 34 grams of protein powder vanilla (preferably a whey / casein blend)
- 8 grams of coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon erythritol
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg (size L, at room temperature)
- 5 grams of butter, melted and cooled
- 65 ml of coconut milk
- 4 blocks of KetoCacao White
- Grease a microwave-safe bowl with some butter, coconut oil or ghee.
- Sieve the protein powder and coconut flour over a mixing bowl and add the baking powder, the erythritol and a pinch of salt.
- In another bowl, beat the egg, add the butter and coconut milk and mix well.
- Pour the "wet ingredients" into the bowl with the dry ingredients, and mix into a smooth batter.
- Break the KetoCacao White cubes into smaller pieces, stir them into the batter and spoon everything into the greased mug.
- Place the mug at full power (about 900 watts) in the microwave at 30-second intervals until the desired structure is achieved.
This consistency is 🤤
Let us know if you tried it in the comments below!
Other recipes you might enjoy: