Disclaimer: This recipe and it's accompanying images were created by Lara Otaola from @misrecetukas
Extra fluffy cheesecake sponge cake Keto. Sugar-free and low-carb to enjoy for breakfast, as a snack or as dessert.
- 3 eggs (150g)
- 175gr of fine almond flour
- 30gr ghee
- 15gr of yeast
- 75gr of erythritol
- 80gr pumpkin puree
- 80gr of Philadelphia
- 80gr of cream
- 1 egg (45g)
- Vanilla flavoring to taste
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Break up the Funky Fat Chocolates and set aside.
- Mix the cake ingredients and blend well until the mixture whitens.
- Add the chopped chocolate to the mixture, stir and pour into the mold.
- Add the leftover chocolate chips from before baking.
- Prepare our CheeseCake part by mixing all the ingredients, beat the mixture and add it on top of the sponge cake mixture that we have previously added to our mold, with the help of a knife or toothpick stir it a little so that it mixes with the sponge cake dough part.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 220°C and lower the oven temperature to 180°C and bake for 30 minutes more. Open the oven and let the cake cool down in the oven for 5 more minutes.
- Take out, let cool.