Disclaimer: This recipe and the accompanying images were created by @anoukgdgbeer
We love mug cakes because it is super easy and quick to make and it does not ever disappoint. This one was made with the Funky Fat White Chocolate and will bring a cup of sweetness, energy and satisfaction to your late afternoons.
- 34 grams of protein powder vanilla (preferably a whey / casein blend)
- 8 grams of coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon erythritol
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg (size L, at room temperature)
- 5 grams of butter, melted and cooled
- 65 ml of coconut milk
- 4 pieces Funky Fat White Chocolate
- Grease a microwave-safe bowl with some butter, coconut oil or ghee.
- Sieve the protein powder and coconut flour over a mixing bowl and add the baking powder, the erythritol and a pinch of salt.
- In another bowl, beat the egg, add the butter and coconut milk and mix well.
- Pour the "wet ingredients" into the bowl with the dry ingredients, and mix into a smooth batter.
- Break the KetoCacao White cubes into smaller pieces, stir them into the batter and spoon everything into the greased mug.
- Place the mug at full power (about 900 watts) in the microwave at 30-second intervals until the desired structure is achieved.