Disclaimer: This recipe and the accompanying images were created by @trustnocarb
You have to try these sugar-free Keto Bounties! They are amazing and easy to make!
- 100 g Yogurt
- 100 Dried Coconut
- 60 g Erythritol
- 1 ml Vegetable oil (MCT)
- A few drops vanilla essence
For the topping:
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Place the bowl in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Take the bowl out of the freezer.
- With a tablespoon, scoop out a little coconut paste, and make the Bounty-shaped bars.
- Keep the bars in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, melt the chocolate in a double boiler along with the coconut oil.
- Take the bars out of the freezer.
- Gently dip all the bars into the melted chocolate.
- Let the bars rest on a sheet of baking paper.
- Decorate with raped coconut.