You will love this Sugar-free White Chocolate Peppermint Martini. Turns out white Chocolate, gin, and peppermint pair wonderfully with one another.
If you are following a strict keto diet, or you don’t drink alcohol, read the alcohol-free option at the end.
This recipe was created by Simona from @trustnocarb as well as the accompanying images.
WHAT ARE THE NET CARBS OF THIS COCKTAIL?
One Sugar-free White Chocolate Peppermint Martini contains 0,5 net carbs, given from the heavy cream.
Our Funky Fat Choc White has 0 net carbs per bar.
Ingredients (1 drink)
- A few ice cubes
- 25 ml vodka or gin
- 5 squares Funky Fat White Chocolate
- Few drops of Peppermint extract
- Splash of heavy cream to taste
- Optional sugar-free sprinkles
- Melt the white chocolate in a water bath.
- Add some ice cubes to a Martini glass.
- Pour the gin.
- Add the heavy cream, the melted White Chocolate, and drops of Peppermint extract.
- Mix slowly and enjoy!
NOTES FOR THIS RECIPE
To decorate your cocktail, wet the rim of the glass and dip some sugar-free sprinkles.
We suggest melting the White Choc in a water bath. The white chocolate melts faster than the Dark chocolate, and the magnetron from the microwave can easily burn it.
For the alcohol-free version, simply swipe the gin with any vegetable milk, such as almond milk.
Feel free to add 2 drops of sugar-free aroma rum to the milk.
Enjoy this cocktail and enjoy the Winter!
More ideas you can enjoy: