Disclaimer: All the images and recipe were created by Simona Zucca from @trustnocarb
Get ready to discover the luscious delight of our creamy and sugar-free keto whipped cream truffles. These little bites of heaven are a perfect balance of rich, velvety texture and delightful flavors, all while keeping your carb count in check. Let's dive into it.
INGREDIENTS (about 40 pieces)
- 150 ml liquid cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 200 g erythritol (icing)
- 250 g butter
- For the topping
- 100 g cocoa powder (without sugar)
- 400 g Funky Fat Dark Choc
- Add the liquid cream to a saucepan, together with the erythritol and vanilla essence.
- Stir until the erythritol is dissolved. Let cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, process the butter (at room temperature).
- Slowly incorporate the cream, spoon by spoon, working at medium speed until smooth and fluid, but not runny.
- Add the cream into a piping bag. Line one or more trays with baking paper (making sure they will fit in the freezer) and make your pralines in the shape you want.
- Freeze for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Melt the sugar-free dark chocolate in a bain-marie. In a dish, pour the sugar-free cocoa powder.
- Take the pralines out of the freezer, and one by one, dip them into the dark chocolate and then into the cocoa.
- Let the pralines rest in the cocoa for 5-10 minutes before moving them to a separate container.
Let us know if you tried it !