Disclaimer: This recipe and its accompanying images were created by Simona Zucce. From @trustnocarb
Indulge in the rich and creamy world of Chocolate Protein Ice Cream, a delectable treat that's both sugar-free and keto-friendly. This recipe combines the goodness of cottage cheese with the irresistible flavor of Funky Fat Chocs.
Below you will find the recipe.
Ingredients: (2 servings)
- 200 gr cottage cheese
- A few drops of sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 50 gr Dark sugar free Funky Fat Chocs
- Mix together the cottage cheese, sweetener, and vanilla extract in a food processor or bowl
- Add the chocolate, chopped into flakes.
- Run it in an ice cream maker for about 20 minutes - or according to your ice cream maker's instructions.
- No ice cream maker? Freeze the ice cream for 3-4 hours, stirring every hour.
Get ready to savor this guilt-free dessert that's perfect for those on a low-sugar and high-protein journey.
You may also like: