Disclaimer: This recipe was created by Simona from @trustnocarb as well as the accompanied images.
This easy Sugar-free Salted Fudge is the perfect bite-sized treat. If you love sweet & salty flavours, this is the snack for you. Buttery, chewy, this fudge tastes like salty caramel.
It’s tasty, it’s sugar-free, it’s low-carb and suitable for a ketogenic diet, what else can you ask for?!
You will need only 5 ingredients to make this super-easy treat.
- 120 ml heavy cream
- 90 grams brown Erythritol
- 60 grams unsalted butter, roughly chopped
- 100 gr (2 bars) Funky Fat Choc White, broken into pieces
- Sea salt, to taste
- Parchment paper
- A medium saucepan
- 20×20 pan
- Line a 20x30cm pan with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan, add the heavy cream, the brown Erythritol, and the butter. Stir on low heat until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Continue to stir for about 5 minutes (on medium heat) until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the white chocolate, making sure it melts well.
- Pour the fudge into the greased pan. Smooth the top with a spatula and sprinkle salt all over the top.
- Let the Fudge sit in the fridge for 3 hours to set.
- Cut into squares and serve.
NOTES FOR THIS RECIPE
Make sure to use Brown Erythritol: this is required to give the fudge the taste of caramel.
Funky Fat Choc White has 0 sugars, is made with 5 quality ingredients, and has 0 net carbs.
We suggest using Hymalayan Pink Salt.
Store the fudge in the fridge. It keeps well for up to 10 days.
Here are a few extra ideas to make this fudge even more tastier:
- Sprinkle extra salt on top
- Serve with a spoon of 100% Peanut Butter
- Add few pieces on your favourite yoghurt
- Melt and drizzle on top your favourite Funky Fat Choc
Other recipes you might enjoy: