If they gave awards for the EASIEST desserts this recipe would definitely win... 😂😋 Also it's incredibly good 🤤🍫
This incredible recipe was created by Andy from @keto.genia as well as the accompanying images.
👉🏽 YOU'LL NEED:
- 100g chocolate 🍫 keto.
- 75g @peanut butter (you can use smooth or crunchy 😉 or other nut spread).
STEP BY STEP
1. Melt the chocolate in the micro in 30 second batches (so it doesn't burn).
2. Once melted add the peanut butter 🥜 , mix well.
✨ EXTRA ✨
- Add a pinch of salt flakes for an extra special touch 😏
- Transfer the mixture to a cover, if you don't have a cover and you have a mold for bonbons, all the better!
- Freeze for at least one hour ... AND READY!
To see the full recipe click here.
Other recipes you might enjoy:
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.