Want to join our team?
Check out the available opportunities
Social media intern
Knowledge in content creation and graphic design
• Perform market analysis and research of the latest trends.
• Support the community manager with new social media campaigns.
• Monitor social media platforms and create monthly reports.
• Support with content creation.
• Passion for the marketing world.
• Familiarity with social media platforms.
• Understanding of latest social media trends and techniques.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (> B2 level of English and Spanish).
• Multitasking skills.Knowledge of content creation.
• Flexible schedule depending on the student's classes and option to work from home some days.
• Start-up environment in which the person will be able to get to know and test different marketing sectors.
• An international team with the official language being English.
• Central location of the office with excellent public transport connections.