Using additional vanilla and mixed nuts, these fat bombs are sooo good! You won't be deceived.
- 200g Funky Fat White Chocolate
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 30g roasted peanuts
- 30g blanched, whole almonds
- 30g pecan nuts roughly chopped
- 30g Brazil nuts roughly chopped
- Pinch sea salt flakes
- Grease and line the base and sides of a small, square dish or brownie baking tin (approx. 15x15 cm) with parchment paper.
- Break up the Funky Fat White Chocolate into a heatproof bowl.
- Half fill a pot of water, then bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to very low, and place the heatproof bowl of chocolate on top of the pot. Ensure that the water does not touch the bottom of the heatproof dish. Leave the 'white chocolate' to gently melt.
- Weigh out the nuts you choose to use. (I advise chopping the larger nuts like pecans and Brazil nuts in half. Combine and set aside.
- Once the chocolate is smooth and has melted completely, remove from the top of the pot and stir in the vanilla and 3/4 of the nuts.
- Tip the mixture into the prepared dish and spread out to an even layer. Cover with the remaining nuts and gently press them into the surface. Scatter over a pinch of sea salt flakes and place in the fridge to set for at least 2 hours.
- To serve, use the parchment on the sides to lift the whole mass out of the dish. Slice into 9 equal-sized squares. Store in the fridge for a quick sweet treat. Remove from the fridge for about 10-15 minutes before enjoying.
Enjoy the recipe!