Disclaimer: This recipe and its accompanying images were created by @delicamara
Sometimes you are too lazy to bake a big batch of cookies, shape them all, cook them... but you'd really like to eat a cookie with some chocolate chips.
- 15gr butter at room temperature / softened butter
- 2 tablespoons ground almonds/almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour/coconut flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp erythritol / 1 tsp erythritol
- 1 piece of Funky Fat Chocs
- Mix all the ingredients together, with a fork or with your hands.
- Shape the cookie with the chopped Funky Fat Foods ounce. Set aside in the freezer for 5 minutes (don't skip this step!).
- Place on baking paper and microwave at 600W for 45 seconds, then add 15 seconds more. Do not try to pick up the cookie (it will crumble), let it cool completely or put it back in the freezer for a few minutes while you prepare a coffee, a tea... then you can enjoy it.