Disclaimer: All the images and recipe were created by Simona Zucca from @trustnocarb
Enjoy these delicious Chocolate Ketogenic Protein Muffins and be amazed at how easy it is to make them! Here is the full recipe.
- 3 eggs
- 150 g Funky Fat Dark Chocs
- Separate the yolks from the egg whites.
- Whip the egg whites.
- In a separate bowl, melt the chocolate (bain-marie or microwave), add yolks, and mix.
- Gently incorporate the egg whites.
- Fill into 6 muffin molds, Bake at 160 C for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack and if desired, add erythritol powder.