A crunchy Funky Fat Turron, with almonds and our keto Funky Fat chocolates, which, by the way, are delicious within this recipe 🤤. It's very easy to make and of course very delicious to eat, so let's not wait any longer and get into it!
- 100g of Funky Fat Foods 75% dark chocolate.
- 20g butter.
- 90g of almond granules
- 50g dark chocolate
- 10g butter
- 10g almond granules for decorating
- Melt the 100g Of Funky Fat chocolates for the bottom layer and mix it with the butter. When they're perfectly mixed together, throw the almonds in there as well.
- Pour the mixture of the bottom layer into the mould and spread it equally.
- Put the mould into the refrigerator while you're repeating the same process for the top layer.
- Take the mould out of the fridge and pour the mixture of the top layer into the mould and spread it equally again.
- Put it in the fridge until its a solid consistency and enjoy!