1. Pour the coconut cream into a saucepan and heat it at a low temperature, without it boiling.
2. Add the turmeric paste and sweetener and whisk until well blended.
3. Pour into the moulds and take to the freezer.
For the topping:
1. Melt the chocolate mixed with the coconut oil in a tall glass (but wide enough to fit the ice creams when you dip them) in the microwave (at 700w, so it doesn't burn) for a few seconds. The proportion is very personal. (@eatinglifeavocados added 2/3 chocolate and 1/3 oil 😊.)
When it is fully integrated, add a pinch of cinnamon. It will give it a delicious touch.
2. Take out the minimagnums and unmould them. Dip them in the chocolate, which will become solid instantly.
Other recipes you might enjoy: