Disclaimer: This recipe and the accompanying images were created by @delicamara
An amazing combination of flavours, you're going to want to try!!
For the Base:
- 1 + 1/2 cup ground almond flour (cup almond flour)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (cup coconut flour)
- 1 egg (egg)
- 40gr coconut oil (coconut oil)
- 20gr erythritol 1/2 tsp cinnamon (tsp cinnamon)
- 1/4 tsp ginger (tsp ginger)
For The Custard:
- 6 egg yolks
- 120 ml almond milk
- 45gr white chocolate Funky Fat Foods
- 10gr coconut oil (coconut oil)
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 tbsp erythritol (optional)
- Blueberries & more white chocolate as toppings
- Mix the base ingredients in a bowl. Make a ball and put it in the fridge.
- To make the custard, melt the coconut oil and chocolate in a Bain-marie. Set aside. It should not be too hot.
- In a bowl, mix the 6 egg yolks, Almond Milk, vanilla pod, and the sweetener if you are going to use it.
- Gradually, stirring constantly with a whisk, add the egg yolk mixture to the chocolate while the bowl is still in a bain-marie. The water should be gently boiling. Keep stirring, it will start to thicken after about 5 minutes. Continue stirring for 3 more minutes and allow to cool.
- With the help of your hands, spread the dough for the base of the tartlets in the molds. I recommend greasing them lightly with oil. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Wait for the base to cool and pour the custard on top. Decorate with red fruits, chopped chocolate, and/or a mint leaf.