We love to make our own snacks to fuel our busy working days. This week we made these super yummy fat bombs that are very easy to prepare and a great solution to get that extra amount of healthy fats into your diet. Also, bye bye, hunger! These babies will satisfy your hunger and those occasional afternoon munchies too.
Making fat bombs is great because you can experiment a lot with the ingredients you like the most. In the end, it's really up to your personal taste. We LOVE the mix of chocolate and peanut butter, so if you are one of us, you're also gonna love these!
Prep time: 10 min
In the fridge: 45 min - 1 hour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp unsweetened peanut butter
- Optional: add your favorite sweetener to the mix. We used 1 1/2 tsp of Stevia.
- Optional: add a few cacao nibs for crunchiness.
- Melt the coconut oil for approx. 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Mix the shredded coconut, melted coconut oil, cacao powder and peanut butter in a bowl.
- Add the cacao nibs, if you like, and the sweetener to the mix and taste it. If needed, add a bit more sweetener.
- Grab a mold of your choice and pour the mix equally. Add some extra peanut butter to top it up if you are a fan…
Store it in the fridge for 45 min - 1 hour and serve!
Ps: It melts easily so keep it stored in the refrigerator or freezer.