This is the best keto chocolate smoothie recipe we've ever tried.
Perfect for those mornings when you don't have a lot of time to prep your breakfast but need some fat for fuel. This low-carb Keto chocolate smoothie recipe will leave you satiated and ready to start your day.
This smoothie is gluten-free, soy-free, sugar-free and junk-free. It can also be turned vegan with a few adjustments. For example, change the cream for coconut yogurt or almond milk, and the collagen powder for MCT powder or other vegan protein powder that you love.
For one smoothie
- 60ml full-fat coconut milk
- 60g heavy whipping cream - or coconut yogurt (for vegans)
- 25g melted Funky Fat Coconut Chocolate
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp collagen powder
- Add a bit of water (about 1/2 cup) if it's too thick
Optional: Add your favourite sweetener. We find it good already like this but if you like it sweeter, do your thing :)
1. Melt the chocolate bar in the microwave for a few seconds.
2. Add all the ingredients in the blender and mix it well.
3. Check for consistency. If it's too thick for you, add water.
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.