This is the best keto chocolate smoothie recipe we've ever tried. And our founder's favourite as well 🤩
Perfect for those mornings when you don't have a lot of time to prep your breakfast but need some fat for fuel. This low carb keto chocolate smoothie recipe will leave you satiated and ready to start your day.
This smoothie is gluten-free, soy-free, sugar-free and junk-free :). It can also be turned vegan with a few adjustments. For example, changing the cream for coconut yoghurt or almond milk, and the collagen powder for MCT powder or other vegan protein powder that you love.
Ingredients (for one smoothie)
- 60ml full-fat coconut milk
- 60g heavy whipping cream - or coconut yoghurt (for vegans)
- 25g melted Funky Fat Foods' Keto Chocolate Coconut 71%
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp collagen powder
- Add a bit of water (about 1/2 cup) if it's too thick
Optional: Add your favourite sweetener. We find it good already like this but if you like it sweeter, do your thing :)
1. Melt the chocolate bar in the microwave for a few seconds.
2. Add all the ingredients in the blender and mix it well.
3. Check for consistency. If it's too thick for you, add water.
For other quick morning recipes, check out these delicious ideas: