Anything under 15°C is hot chocolate weather, wouldn't you agree?
And what could be better than a sugar-free low carb hot chocolate at your liking? It's very simple and you can choose any of the 5 Funky Fat Choc flavours to test it out.
- 1 bar of Funky Fat Choc of your choosing (or 2 halves if you want to combine)
- 1 cup whole milk (or milk of your choosing)
- Topping: pumpkin spice, cinnamon or cacao are great to sprinkle on top
- In bain au marie melt the bar of Funky Fat Chocs.
- Warm up the milk and pour into a blender. Warm, not hot.
- Pour in the melted chocolate into the blender and blend.
- Some foam should form, otherwise, you can make your own and add it on top.
- If you want to add any topping we recommend:
- Keto marshmallows on top
- Sugar-free Pumpkin Spice pumps
- Cacao powder on top
- Cinnamon on top
- More melted chocolate drizzled
Now it's time to sit on the couch and enjoy some Netflix, read a nice book or simply cuddle with your loved one.