Love is in the air...
With Valentine's Day approaching, treat your keto loved one with this flavourful, low carb, keto fat bombs with KetoCacao Dark.
No need to be a master chef to prepare these, it's super easy. But make sure you make it a little bit ahead of your date night because it takes some time in the fridge 😊
This recipe was made by Anouk Goedegebuur. Check her out for more delicious recipes 😍
• 75 grams of peanut butter or other nut butter you like (pure, no without sugar and additives)
• 75 grams of coconut oil
• 1 tablespoon of erythritol
• Pinch of salt
• 1 bar of KetoCacao Dark
1. In a small pan, melt the peanut butter together with the coconut oil, the erythritol and the pinch of salt on low heat.
2. Carefully pour the melt into a silicone mould (any shape you like). You can choose whether you want to make small shapes or a large piece.
3. Place the mold in the refrigerator, and let the fudge cure completely. (This takes approximately 3 hours.)
4. After about 3 hours, break the KetoCacao Dark bar into pieces and melt it on low heat.
5. Remove the fudge from the mould and "drizzle" the melted chocolate over the fudge with a spoon. (Make sure the chocolate is melted, but not boiling hot anymore. Otherwise, the fudge will melt immediately.)
6. Finally, place the fudge in a cool place again to harden the chocolate.
7. Get ready to serve and enjoy!