Disclaimer: This recipe and the accompanying images were created by @anoukgdgbeer
With Valentine's Day approaching, treat your keto-loved one with this flavourful, low-carb, keto-fat bombs with Funky Fat Chocolates.
No need to be a master chef to prepare these, it's super easy. But make sure you make it a little bit ahead of your date night because it takes some time in the fridge
- 75 grams of peanut butter or other nut butter you like (pure, no without sugar and additives)
- 75 grams of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of erythritol
- Pinch of salt
- 1 bar Funky Fat Dark Chocolates
- In a small pan, melt the peanut butter together with the coconut oil, the erythritol and the pinch of salt on low heat.
- Carefully pour the melt into a silicone mould (any shape you like). You can choose whether you want to make small shapes or a large piece.
- Place the mold in the refrigerator, and let the fudge cure completely. (This takes approximately 3 hours.
- After about 3 hours, break the Funky Fat Dark Chocolate bar into pieces and melt it on low heat.
- Remove the fudge from the mould and "drizzle" the melted chocolate over the fudge with a spoon. (Make sure the chocolate is melted, but not boiling hot anymore. Otherwise, the fudge will melt immediately.
- Finally, place the fudge in a cool place again to harden the chocolate.