Disclaimer: This recipe and the accompanying images were created by Simona Zucca from @monicake_style
Craving sweet treats on a keto diet? If you have our Delicious Funky Fat Chocolates at home or arriving soon, you’re in luck! This cake suitable for Keto dieting can be yours, so let's get into it!
- 100 grs almond flour
- 30 grs erythritol
- 30 grs cocoa powder
- 40 g coconut oil
The Chocolate layer:
- 200ml coconut drink
- 200 grams of coconut cream (the canned kind)
- 130 grams of Funky Fat Chocs
- One package of agar-agar
- Mix all the ingredients for the base together, place the dough onto the parchment paper into the mould, and press until it forms a flat layer.
- Max all the ingredients for the chocolate layer until there are no lumps left and pour it over the base layer.
- Then place it in the fridge for at least 3 hours and enjoy!
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.