- 2 tbsp of erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/3 cup melted and cooled coconut oil
- 2 tbsp nut butter
- 1 1/2 cup packed fine blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 bar of Funky Fat Foods Dark Chocolate
- 1/4 cup The Strong Protein (swap to The Health Protein for a vegan version)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Whisk together the sugar, spread, extract, flaxseed and almond milk.
2. Add in the coconut oil and whisk until creamy.
3. Mix in the remaining dry ingredients and fold in the chocolate.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 170 degrees, or until slightly golden. 👌
Check the full recipe video here!
Other recipes you might enjoy eating.... we mean, doing!!😅