Disclaimer: This recipe and its accompanying images were created by @cookingismycardio_
You have to try these delicious Snicker pies. You will love them, and they are sugar-free! What do you want more? Let's get into it!
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup almond or peanut butter
1. Process or blend peanuts and walnuts in a food processor.
2. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add almond flour and almond or peanut butter.
3. Mix well with your hands until the mixture has a doughy consistency like playdough.
4. Press the mixture into a pie dish (1 big or 6 small) and spread it evenly.
5. Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Filling: (prepare once the base is ready and at room temperature)
- 1 cup almond or peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup sweetener or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
1. Combine all filling ingredients in a small saucepan and cook over low-medium heat until thickened.
2. Let it cool down and then pour it onto the base.
- 200g Funky Fat Dark Chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Melt the Funky Fat dark chocolate in the microwave with a tsp of coconut oil.
- Pour over the base with the filling and sprinkle sea salt to taste.
- Top with unsalted peanuts as decoration
- Store it in the fridge!
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.