You don't know how good these Toblerone Pralines are, Good thing they are easy to make!
- 2 Bars Funky Fat Chocolate
- 15 grams of crispy pork rind
- Melt the chocolate au bain Marie.
- Meanwhile, put the crispy pork rind in a food processor and grind it into fine crumbs.
- Add the crushed pork rind to the melted chocolate and mix it together with a spatula.
- Pour the chocolate with the bacon into the molds and place them in the fridge. Leave them to cool for at least 20 minutes until the chocolate has hardened.
Click here to watch the full step by step of the recipe.