Can you resist a sweet keto treat?
I mean... who could resist a white chocolate keto blondie that is made with our keto chocolate bars?
Yes, we know: you can’t! ;)
Jokes aside, this keto high-fat blondie is super simple to make and will satisfy all your cravings - especially if you're a beginner on keto - we know how that goes ( Wanna know more about what causes these cravings and how to deal with them?! Check out this quick article explaining it all).
To make this mouth-watering white chocolate blondie you will only need two Keto White Chocolate bars from Funky Fat Foods and very simple ingredients that you probably already have at your ketogenic pantry: almond flour, coconut flour, organic eggs and ghee. Of course, if you want to give this blondie a special touch, decorate it with some raspberries or other wild berries in season.
Optionally, you can add a keto sweetener like erythritol to this recipe. If you like a sweeter treat, we recommend doing so. You can also use Stevia or any of the other keto-approved sweeteners out there, like Monk Fruit or Allulose, up to you.
This recipe is low-carb, sugar-free, gluten-free and, of course, guilt-free!
And one more thing: its smell is so delicious, like a freshly baked cake. All over the house! Yum!
We recommend using ghee as it is a well-tolerated dairy product. It doesn’t contain lactose and it is also a very nice source of butyric acid, a short-chain saturated fat that improves gut inflammation. It is also a fantastic source of vitamins A, D and K, essential for our immune system to protect us from viruses and bacteria and also for our bone and dental health.
What are the net carbs of this recipe?
If you count carbs on your diet, we understand you'd like to know. We don't offer the exact amount of carbs for our recipes because this depends on the brands of the ingredients you are going to use. You can make this calculation at home. It's super simple. If you are not yet sure how you can do this, check this article where we explain everything.
Remember that our White keto chocolate bars have only 0.5g net carb per bar, so that's 1g for the whole recipe. If you use erythritol, you don't have to count it.
Let’s preheat our ovens and start baking some goodies?
Keto Low Carb White Chocolate Blondie Recipe
- 2 Keto White Chocolate bars from Funky Fat Foods
- 200g almond flour
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flour
- 2 organic eggs
- 100g of ghee
- Optional: 1 tablespoon of erythritol
- A handful of fresh raspberries to top it up!
You will also need a rectangular baking tray and a baking sheet.
- First of all, preheat your oven at 180ºC.
- In a small bowl, melt de white chocolate and the ghee. You can use your microwave or do it in a saucepan, very low temperature to not burn it.
- Then, mix the almond and coconut flour into a large bowl and pour the melted chocolate and ghee on it. Stir well and finally, add the eggs, one by one and until the consistency dough is perfect.
- Put the dough into the baking tray and decorate with some fresh raspberries.
- Bake for 20 minutes, let it sit and enjoy with a good coffee or tea.
Comment below when you try this recipe to let us know how you liked it! We would love to hear.
And if you want to try more recipes with our white chocolates, here are some other ideas for the weekend:
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.