This amazing recipe created by @beingveronike has the crunchiness of a toast and the creaminess of the Funky Fat White Chocolate spread. A spread you can keep in the fridge for a sweet but sugar-free breakfast all week.
- Low carb bread
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 melted Funky Fat White Chocolate squares
- 1 tbsp erythritol
- 1 egg
- Mix the cream cheese, melted chocolate, erythritol, egg and vanilla until creamy.
- Press the middle of the bread to for a dip and fill it with the mix.
- Place in the oven at 180°C for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with some more Funky Fat White Chocolate