Yes, you read that right. Double chocolate!
This keto chocolate brownie has this delicious gooey texture and will make everyday taste like the perfect weekend. It's also super easy to prepare.
All ingredients are keto, gluten-free, sugar-free and all-that-junk free so you can enjoy it with pleasure too. Nom, nom, nom!
Makes 6 servings
- 1 egg
- 50 ml pure cream
- 2 tbsp almond butter (sugar-free)
- 80 g stevia
- 75 g butter, melted
- 80 g almond flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder (sugar-free)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 60 g Funky Fat Dark Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 175°C (350°F) degrees.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Beat egg, and mix together with cream, almond butter, sweetener and melted butter. Mix well until the sweetener is thoroughly incorporated.
- Add the almond flour, cocoa powder, salt and vanilla, and stir until smooth. Lightly mix in the chopped chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish and smooth with a spatula.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until just set. It’s important to not overbake to prevent the brownies from being dry.
- Let cool for 30 minutes before cutting.