Disclaimer: This recipe and the accompanying images were created by @raquel.keto
Here is this delicious recipe in case you needed something sweet and quick to make.
- 1 egg yolk
- 50 g almond flour
- 1 teaspoon of sweetener
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Beat the egg yolk together with the vanilla and the sweetener to a thick, frothy consistency.
- Melt the butter and add to the mixture.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the dough into 4 and place on a microwave paper and plate, shaping it into a biscuit.
- 30 sec. in the microwave, open the door and 30 sec. more.
- Take out of the microwave.
- 150 ml whipping cream.
- 150 g mascarpone
- 1/4 cup of erythritol
- 1/2 cup of cold coffee or more if you like it a lot
- Grated Funky Fat Foods Chocolate
- Whip the cream with a whisk and the sweetener.
- Add the mascarpone and continue beating.
- Finally add the coffee and mix well.
- Fill the glass:
Grated Funky Fat Chocolate