Disclaimer: This recipe and the accompanying images were created by @andy_genia
This is undoubtedly one of her best inventions...
- 70g chocolate-flavored protein
- 50g almond flour
- 25g coconut oil
- 100g peanut butter
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- stevia drops (optional)
- 1 can of coconut milk.
- 1 tbsp Erythritol
- 100g cream cheese
- 50g Funky Fat White Chocolate
- 6 hydrated gelatine sheets
- 50g of Funky Fat Dark Chocolate
- 50g of Funky Fat White Chocolate
Remember to leave the base, and the filling to set for a minimum of 2 hours! The topping will harden within an hour or so and will be ready to eat.
Click here to watch the full video and see how to do the recipe step by step.
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.