*Disclaimer: This recipe was created by Simona from @trustnocarb as well as the accompanying images.
Vegetables in a brownie?! These Zucchini Keto Brownies are so tasty and we believe that chocolate and courgettes are meant to be! The recipe is sugar-free, low-carb keto-friendly, and very healthy. It is also very easy to follow and you will love this particular taste.
Ingredients for 15 Brownies:
- 1 bar of Funky Fat Choc, chopped
- 200 ml Heavy Cream
- 3 eggs
- 50 gr Erythritol
- 1 medium courgette, shredded
- 20 gr pure cocoa powder
- Powdered erythritol, as needed
- Medium bowl
- 20×30 baking pan
- Start by chopping the Funky Fat Choc and the zucchini.
- Remove all the excess water of the shredded zucchini, as much as possible.
- In the medium bowl, combine together the heavy cream and the eggs. Stir well.
- Add the cocoa powder and the erythritol.
- Lastly, add the shredded chocolate and the zucchini.
- Grease the baking pan and cook for about 30-35 minutes at 180C.
- Let the brownies rest, cut them into small squares.
- Sprinkle some powdered erythritol, and enjoy!
The Keto Zucchini Brownies can be stored for up to 5 days in the fridge.
We suggest serving the keto zucchini brownies with an extra square of Funky Fat Choc.
You can also drizzle some melted chocolate on top of the brownies.
They are great also with some (unsweetened) whipped cream on the side.
You may also like: