*Disclaimer: This recipe was created by Raquel from @raquel.keto as well as the accompanying images.
This recipe with cocoa butter is spectacular 🔥. You can choose any ice cream you like! Raquel choose coffee ice cream 😋.
- 2 eggs 🥚
- 3 tablespoons 🥄 of melted cocoa butter
- 1/3 cup of almond milk
- 1 cc of vanilla
- 90 g of almond flour
- 2 tbsp of sweetener
- 1/2 cc of baking powder
- pinch of salt 🧂
- Funky Fat Dark Chocolate 🍫
1. Eggs, butter, milk and vanilla. Mix together.
2. Add the dry ingredients and mix.
3. Prepare the waffles and fold them so that when they cool, they keep their shape.
4. Fill with the ice cream and put chocolate on top 🍫
5. Put them in the freezer for a few more minutes.
Other recipes you might enjoy: