This silky Chocolate Mousse is made with only 3 ingredients: you won’t believe how easy it is!
To make this divine and creamy mousse, you will need just heavy cream, sweetener and of course one of our Funky Fat Chocs!
Not sure which sweetener you want to use? Here are our favourite sweeteners for the keto/low-carb lifestyle.
Make sure you have some space in the fridge, and get ready to prepare this easy recipe.
INGREDIENTS FOR 2 PORTIONS
- 1 bar of Funky Fat Choc, chopped
- 150 gr Heavy Cream, divided in two parts
- Sweeteners, for the whipped cream
- Small saucepan
- Medium bowl
1. In a small saucepan, heat the Funky Fat Choc with 50 ml of heavy cream, until chocolate is melted and the texture is smooth.
2. In a bowl or hand mixer, whip the remaining cream with the Erythritol.
3. With a rubber spatula, fold the whipped cream in the mixture of cream and chocolate.
4.Once fully combined, divide the mousse into serving cups, and let them chill for a couple of hours in the fridge: The colder the mousse is, the more firm it will be.
The Mousse can be stored for 2 days in the fridge.
We suggest serving the mousse with an extra square of Funky Fat Choc or shredded on top as decoration.
You can whip more cream, and add some on top of the mousse.
You may also like:
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.