- 1 bar Funky Fat Chocolate
- 150 gr Heavy Cream, divided in two parts
- Sweeteners, for the whipped cream
- Small saucepan
- Medium bowl
1. In a small saucepan, heat the Funky Fat Choc with 50 ml of heavy cream, until chocolate is melted and the texture is smooth.
2. In a bowl or hand mixer, whip the remaining cream with the Erythritol.
3. With a rubber spatula, fold the whipped cream in the mixture of cream and chocolate.
4.Once fully combined, divide the mousse into serving cups, and let them chill for a couple of hours in the fridge: The colder the mousse is, the firmer it will be.
The Mousse can be stored for 2 days in the fridge.
We suggest serving the mousse with an extra square of Funky Fat Choc or shredded on top as decoration.
You can whip more cream, and add some on top of the mousse.