*Disclaimer: This recipe was created by Raquel from @raquel.keto as well as the accompanying images.
This keto brownie will blow your mind! Quick and delicious recipe! ✨
- 170 g of butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup of almond cream
- 1/2 cup erythritol "you can use more".
- 2 eggs🥚
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 C of instant coffee
- 1 C water
- 1cc baking powder
- 1 cup of almond flour
- Vanilla essence
- Funky Fat Chocolate bar 🍫
1. Beat: butter, 2 eggs, vanilla essence and the sweetener.
2. Add the dry ingredients and beat.
3. Use a mould so that the brownie is not too high and put parchment paper in it.
4. Use the chocolate bar to put chunks on top.
5. Oven 180c ♨️ time 30-35 min ⏰
Click here to see the full video o the recipe.
Other recipes you might like:
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.