Delicious Keto Chocolate Donuts to enjoy with your loved ones. The perfect snack that you could give to your child without worrying about his health.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla flavoring
- 60 g erythritol
- 80 g almond flour
- 20 cocoa powder (sugar-free)
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- For the chocolate glaze:
- 100 g (2 bars) Funky Fat Dark Chocs
- Mix the eggs, erythritol, and vanilla flavoring. Add the almond flour, the chocolate and baking powder.
- Grease a donut mold, and divide the mixture equally. Bake for 20 minutes at 160C.
- Melt the 100 g of chocolate in a bain-marie. Dip the donuts and let them dry on a rack.
- If you want to add decorations (chocolate chunks, coconut, sprinkles), do so before the icing dries.
You may also like: