These creamy mini ice creams have white chocolate on the inside and a layer of crunchy hazelnut chocolate on the outside - delicious! 😍🍫
Funky Fat Foods chocolates have erythritrol in their ingredients so I don't add any more sweetener to the recipe.
For the filling
- 125 g mascarpone cheese
- 75 ml of whipped cream, 30% fat
- 25 g white Funky chocolate
For the topping
- 50gr of chocolate with hazelnuts Funky Fat Foods (or you can chop and mix them)
- 5 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- Melt the Funky Fat White Chocolate in a bain-marie and mix it with the rest of the ingredients.
- Fill the ice cream molds and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a bain-marie and mix with the coconut oil. Pour the mixture into a narrow bowl.
- Carefully unmould the ice creams and dip them into the dark chocolate. Wait a few seconds until the coverage solidifies and place them on a wire rack. Store in the freezer again.
Click here to see the full video!
Other recipes you might like: